After Magneto I went straight to another painting that sorely needed reworking, and like I said before in my last post, I’ve got a laundry list of paintings that need to be tweaked in some parts. Not this one though. I don’t think I gave it the proper attention it needed, and as a result it stayed like this for many years until now. 

There he is, mad that he can’t get out of the pea soup river. Below are some of the changes done to him. Poor guy, lol.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.